Boost Your Career! Become a Business Analyst!
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at people who want to increase their chances of employment or transfer to a position within an IT company. Business skills are an advantage.
20 weeks – 100 hours – 5 hours / week in 2 sessions, after 6 pm each
Starting date: January 30 for Group 1
This date is estimated and depends on the number of registrations and the selection process of the candidates.
The cost of the whole program is 1250 euro (all taxes included).
You can pay in 4 monthly installments.
If you register before January 29, you get the Early Bird price of 1.000 euro.
What will you learn?
- You will understand the key roles of a business analyst during a project and you understand the requirements and its objectives.
- You will learn the practical skills of a BA needed to work effectively in Agile & Waterfall environments.
- You will own a set of skills that will help you act as a key person to analyze and recommend solutions that bring benefits and value to the organization.
- You will gain knowledge about the architecture of the solutions, implementing the changes, planning and management.
- You will understand the steps of extraction, documentation and management requirements without much ado, regardless of the life cycle used.
- You will understand the importance of the underlying causes of issues that affect business results.
Business Analysis Mentors