Reinvent your career
Who is it for?
This program is for those who have basic knowledge in IT (for details, see Intro to IT curriculum), a minimum B1 level in English and attention to detail.
4 months – 80 hours – 5 hours / week
Start date: September for Group 1
This date is estimated and depends on the number of registrations and the selection process of the candidates.
Your investment for the program is 250 euros / month. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 4 months
You find yourself in one of the descriptions below?
- You want to work in IT and pursue a position in the development and management of databases: SQL Developer, Database Administrator, Technical Support.
- You already interact with databases from a position of a tester, developer or web designer (and not only) and you want to deepen your knowledge.
What will you learn?
- You will gain practical knowledge on how to design databases, you’ll know how to interrogate and to program them (SQL, PL / SQL and T-SQL).
- You will learn to manage a database across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- You will understnd the concrete activities carried out by a database administrator, and how to interact with other departments.
- You will participate in the analysis of real cases and you will get a set of best practices to be performant in this area.
- You will have a sound knowledge base to support a successful job interview, you can start a career in development or database management.
- The concepts taught are put into practice during training sessions through workshops and hands-on experience.