Reinvent your career!
Who is it for?
This program is intended for those who have basic knowledge in IT (for details, see Intro to IT curriculum), a minimum level of B1 in English and attention to detail.
16 weeks, 80 hours, 5h/week (Saturdays)
Starting date: February 2017 pentru Grupa 1
This date is estimated and depends on the number of registrations and the selection process of the candidates.
Your investment for the program is 250 euros / month. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 4 months
Do you recognize yourself in these descriptions?
- You want to work in IT and aim for a position in the development and management of databases: SQL Developer, Database Administrator, Technical Support.
- You already interact with databases from a position of a tester, developer or web designer (and not only!), but you want to deepen knowledge.
What will you?
- You will acquire practical knowledge about how to design a database, how to interrogate and to schedule it (SQL, PL / SQL and T-SQL).
- You will learn to manage a database across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- You will understand both concrete activities for are a database administrator, and as it unfolds its interaction with other departments.
- You will participate in the analysis of actual cases and you’ll own a set of best practices to help you with a successful performance in this area.
- You will have a solid foundation to support a job interview in the area, starting a career in development or database management, professional competitiveness and growth.
- The concepts taught are put into practice during the training sessions through workshops and hands-on experience.
Database Administration Mentors