Learn to build a real product – from SCRATCH – in only 20 weeks
Who is it for?
Software developers willing to experiment, step-by-step, the development and launch of a Software Product from scratch:
2 weekly face-to-face, hands-on sessions in our classrooms (8:00 am – 10:00 am) + 1 weekly video lecture (30/60 min) + 1 Q&A session with the mentors (1 hour)
Starting date: April 15 for Group 1
This date is estimated and depends on the number of registrations and the selection process of the candidates.
Your investment for the program is 250 euros / month. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 5 months
Do you recognize yourself in these descriptions?
- programmers working in outsourcing and want to prepare for the dynamic of product development – tendency towards which the IT industry in Romania is heading;
- those who want to create a program of innovation and intrapreneurship within an outsourcing company;
- people want to be exposed to a business environment and learn from A to Z what it means to take a product from 0 to the first customer, in order to understand its implementation on the market;
- programmers who want to transition from development in project-based outsourcing model, the end-to-end product development;
- graduates from programming disciplines of The Informal School of IT: Web Development, Java Development, .NET Development.
What will you learn?
- How to build a web application from A to Z and develop a platform for native mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- How to create a landing page.
- How to build a RESTful API.
- You will experience the creation of a new and real product, through all stages of its development (front-end and back-end).
- You will be prepared to grow in your career in the direction of product development, with the vision of a business as a whole.
- You will have the experience of combining your technical skills with those related to soft-skills and exercise their integration in a start-up dynamic.
- You will work in a team guided by a product owner and you will practice the role of a technical co-founder, while developing your career in this direction.
- You will learn all the steps needed to develop a product end-to-end: from the choice of creating the visual identity and to the first client.