This program is sold out. Check back soon to see when we start a new series.
You find yourself in one of the descriptions below?
- You are a programmer, working in outsourcing and want to prepare yourself for the dynamic of product development tendency towards which the IT industry in Romania is headed.
- You want to create a program of innovation and intrapreneurship within an outsourcing company.
- You want to be exposed to business environment and learn from A to Z what it means to take a product from zero to the first customer, to understand its implementation in the market.
- You want, as a programmer, to transition from project-based development in the outsourcing model to the end-to-end product development. You graduated one of the following programs from The Informal School of IT: Web Development, Java Development, .NET Development.
What will you learn?
- How to build a web application from A to Z and develop a native mobile application platform (iOS & Android).
- How to create a landing page.
- How to build a RESTful API.
- You will experience the creation of a new product through all its stages of development (front-end and back-end).
- You will be ready to grow your career in the product development direction, with a vision of the business as a whole.
- You will have the experience to combine your technical skills with soft skills and the exercise to integrate them in a start-up dynamic.
- You will work in a team guided by a product owner and you will practice the role of a technical co-founder, being accustomed to develop your career in this direction.
- You will know all the steps needed to develop an end-to-end product: from choosing you domain name, creating your brand identity to the first client.
Full Stack Product Development Mentors