Boost Your Career! Become an Automation Tester!
Who is it for?
Quality Assurance is the last line of defense before prospective customers make contact with the product. These include critical thinking, positive attitude and proactive teamwork skills and attention to detail.
Because we talk about automated testing, manual testing basics are needed.
4 months – 80 hours – 5 hours / week
Starting date: April for Group 1
This date is estimated and depends on the number of registrations and the selection process of the candidates.
The cost of the whole program is 1050 euro (all taxes included).
You can pay in 4 monthly installments.
What will you learn?
- Your will learn automation testing by creating from scratch a framework for automated testing
- You will learn Selenium Webdriver – today is the most used tool for automating web applications
- You will learn to create automated test scripts using Java
- You will learn the basic concepts of architecture of a web application
- At the end of the program you will have all the knowledge and practice needed to be able to play an active role on a project of automatic testing