Reinvent your career
Who is it for?
This educational program is intended for those who want to work in IT in database administration and programming or to deepen their knowledge through training, mentoring and coaching. Basic IT skills are required (for details, see the Intro in IT Curriculum), a B1 English minimum level and attention to detail.
3 months – 60 hours – 5 hours / week
in 1 session, on Saturdays
Your investment for the program is 250 euro / month. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 3 months
What will you learn?
- You will gain practical knowledge on how to design databases, you’ll know how to interrogate and to program them (SQL, PL / SQL and T-SQL).
- You will learn to manage a database across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- You will understand how to schedule, manage and operate databases.
- You will understand the concrete activities carried out by a database administrator, and how to interact with other departments.
- You will participate in the analysis of real case studies and you will gain a set of best practices that will help you perform in this area.
- You will have a sound knowledge base to support a successful job interview, you can start a career in development or database management.
- The concepts taught are put into practice during training sessions through workshops and hands-on experience.
Database Administration Mentor