Who is it for?
This educational program is designed for those who have basic knowledge specific to the development of software applications (for details, see Intro to IT Curriculum), a minimum level of B1 in English, a proactive desire to see results of their work as soon as possible.
5 months – 100 hours – 5 hours / week
in 2 sessions after 6 pm
Your investment for the program is 250 euros / month. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 5 months
What will you learn?
- You know how to build the front end of any applications using the latest standards.
- You will acquire basic programming knowledge that will help you in the future to evolve in a fast pace in any programming language on any platform.
- You will learn to create modern interfaces with the latest technologies such as SVG and Canvas.
- You will have the foundation necessary to learn various libraries and frameworks, such as jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- You can become an entry-level programmer with real employment opportunities in an area where demand is greater than supply.
Front-end Web Development Mentors