Boost Your Career! Become a UX Designer!
Who is it for?
If you want to learn User Experience, you must first be an open person, have the capacity to learn fast and be dynamic. Dynamics is the main feature in a creative and collaborative process, whereas in UX design things succeed in a fast paced rhythm, adaptability to changing is market’s main feature that distinguishes a fail from a success.
80 hours – during the weekend
Your investment for the program is 1.000 euros. All taxes are included.
Duration of the program: 4 months
What will you learn?
- You will have the opportunity to learn directly from practitioners, specialists in the field working on big projects and who understand all aspects of real work.
- You will learn a set of good practices and you will be aware of the trends in 2017, trends applied by the biggest brands in various industries.
- You will learn to validate an idea before starting to work on a project / start-up, saving time and money.
- You will learn that today you become more relevant on the market, when besides the UX perspective within a project, you also bring in business and marketing concepts.
- You will learn to create user flows, business flows, personas, sketches and wireframes. We’ll give you the simplest and most up-to-date usability rules that apply to 2017 applications.
- You will understand how to address any User Experience activity in the life of an IT project.
- The notions taught and applied during the course of the educational program are anchored in the actual reality of the IT companies in the startup world as well as in the services aria.
- The educational program aims to facilitate the transition of a person with creative potential from an area without the UX concept into a much wider area in which one will learn the benefits of a UX process applied to IT and Services.
User Experience (Digital Product Design) Mentors